Tour de France 2023 ** SPOILERS **

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Cheapskate!!
Ha ha - I would give away nearer 50% in total but family and Parkinson's research would be ahead of CycleChat in the queue! Okay, let's make it a cool £1k to CC when I win! :okay:

@ColinJ - Having won three ITV competitions (did donations after all three) we'll hold you to that.

For clarity the first two were 10% donations, the third 7.5%, as a hint for the CC fund ... :okay:
That was generous of you. I won't be as generous as that because my £12/week private pension doesn't go far in topping up the basic state pension and I want to get some money in the bank for potential future care needs etc.

I have thanked you before for getting me back into doing competitions. I have won 6 or 7 since then.

Anyway, back to the cycling... Green jersey win in the sprint? :whistle:

And after this, my Eurosport sub is finishing next week so it will be time to sign up with GCN+ - DOES ANYONE HAVE A COUPON CODE FOR A DISCOUNT?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Just got in from some bike fettling.

Did Kelly just say that Vingo is doing the Velta?

Edit: Yes he did. Gosh.

Last edited:
what a win for Bora,

Orla is a bit like a pro cyclist. Some days she has good days, some days she has bad days but I’m talking about her dress sense! I thought she looked really smart in her yellow dress at the start of the Eurosport coverage, I’m not quite sure how to describe what she’s wearing for the final programme!

She is still a fantastic presenter

Chislenko

Veteran
Orla is a bit like a pro cyclist. Some days she has good days, some days she has bad days but I’m talking about her dress sense! I thought she looked really smart in her yellow dress at the start of the Eurosport coverage, I’m not quite sure how to describe what she’s wearing for the final programme!

She is still a fantastic presenter

I just don't get the love for her sorry. Her screeching voice makes me reach for the mute button.

Top Bottom