Tour de France 2023 ** SPOILERS **

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Michael Morkov looks like being Lantern Rouge 6:07:11 behind. Cees Bol is next 5:57:44 behind.

I'd be about that time behind if they let me play, but it would be days:hours:minutes

Mike_P

Guru
Anyone translate Pinots tweet;

Au revoir … le virage ne mourra pas, l'an prochain on sera là , je serai avec vous ! Vive le Virage Pinot 😍

Not sure Google has it right;

Goodbye... the turn won't die, next year we'll be there, I'll be with you! Long live the Pinot turn 😍

McNobber

Au revoir … le virage ne mourra pas, l'an prochain on sera là , je serai avec vous ! Vive le Virage Pinot 😍

Goodbye... the turn won't die, next year we'll be there, I'll be with you! Long live the Pinot turn 😍

He'll be there waving beside his goats

rualexander

Legendary Member

I'm guessing he is referring to his fans
Virage Pinot = Pinot Bend
As in Dutch Corner, Beefeater Bend, etc.
Saying it'll be there next year and he will be there with them

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes, that was a great interview!

I have enjoyed the race but I would have preferred Pog not to have had his jour sans...

I don't normally take part in pay-to-enter competitions but thought I would make an exception for the TdF BMC one. If I win the £35k and new bike I hereby promise to donate £500 to the CycleChat coffers! :okay:

Top Bottom