Bini on second group
mididoctors Veteran 17 Jul 2026 #1,805 Chance the front 2 groups regroup,..but some guys up front will make a selection before that?
Blazing Saddles Über Member 17 Jul 2026 #1,806 That’s a big chasse patate. The gap remains static at 50 seconds.
mididoctors Veteran 17 Jul 2026 #1,807 Blazing Saddles said: That’s a big chasse patate. The gap remains static at 50 seconds. Click to expand... I think.they will close but trigg3r a new break up front
Blazing Saddles said: That’s a big chasse patate. The gap remains static at 50 seconds. Click to expand... I think.they will close but trigg3r a new break up front
P phreak Senior Member 17 Jul 2026 #1,810 With Pidcock there, the talk of gifting them 15 minutes seems unlikely.
No Ta Doctor Veteran 17 Jul 2026 #1,811 Right, went to make a sandwich, what have I missed? ... ... *had sound from the TV in the kitchen so I know really
Right, went to make a sandwich, what have I missed? ... ... *had sound from the TV in the kitchen so I know really
mididoctors Veteran 17 Jul 2026 #1,812 phreak said: With Pidcock there, the talk of gifting them 15 minutes seems unlikely. Click to expand... 5 maybe
phreak said: With Pidcock there, the talk of gifting them 15 minutes seems unlikely. Click to expand... 5 maybe
No Ta Doctor Veteran 17 Jul 2026 #1,813 If the potato-hunters don't make it to the lead group I'm going to laugh at the teams that didn't help and then got shafted* *A small amount of sympathy for Uno-X as a few of their riders - inc. Jonas Abrahamsen I think - are pretty bashed up from recent crashes
If the potato-hunters don't make it to the lead group I'm going to laugh at the teams that didn't help and then got shafted* *A small amount of sympathy for Uno-X as a few of their riders - inc. Jonas Abrahamsen I think - are pretty bashed up from recent crashes
BrumJim Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...) Location Selly Oak, Birmingham 17 Jul 2026 #1,814 Only Soudal-Quick-Step and Decathlon CMA-CGM aren't represented in either break.
Blazing Saddles Über Member 17 Jul 2026 #1,815 Imagine the carnage there would have been on this stage, had there been a crosswind.