Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Caisse d'Epargne or Euskaltel-Euskadi

• Saunier Duval-Scott or Barloworld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slipstream Chipotle or Team High Road

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
DanRVV2006 said:
IMO Cavendish is a great rider and a huge career awaits him. But at his young age his arrogance and immaturity and general lack of expirence will probably make him fall short this year. But definatly a green jersey winner in the future :evil:.
And Millar is as lilkly to win a stage or the KOM as Contador has of taking part the best he can look for is a top 3 in a TT.

Arrogance? You mean self-belief?:angry:

Admittedly, he hasn't beaten Pettacchi yet...:angry:

Mark is without doubt a superb International talent. Don't knock him.

DanRVV2006

Dave5N said:
Arrogance? You mean self-belief?:evil:

Admittedly, he hasn't beaten Pettacchi yet...:sad:

Mark is without doubt a superb International talent. Don't knock him.

Im not knocking him i think Cav is going to be a huge star and win many top races.
But his inexpirence and youthfulness will be his down fall until he gets the expirence.
Yes he can win stages but has anyone actualy looked at how he has lost victorys? He loses the wheel of his lead out every time, and thats down to inexpirence and when you put him in the tour where there are riders like Boonen, Pettacchi and other riders with more expirence i dont feel at this stage in his career he can beat them atm in the tour.
But no doubt he is lightning quick and probably the quickest atm but just cant always get himself in the right postion. But that comes with expirence which he is always gaining give it 2 years and he will be unbeatable.

Tetedelacourse

Experience!

Valverde to win the tour, CSC to win the team title.

Millar will finish in the pack, around 70th, failing to win any stages. Cav will withdraw before the mountains, having been close on a few finishes but failing to win a stage.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Di Luca is in the Giro and also his case re Oil for drugs is going to CAS to lengthen the ban to 2 years possibly so I'll change my mind and go for Cadel Wheelsucker Evans.

shogun12345 said:
Me neither if i'm honest. Or maybe its because I just plain don't like him for some reason. Don't ask me why though because I really don't know :biggrin:
Me neither! Can't abide the man, and that's just on the basis of listening to him whinge (and oh boy, does he whine) on last years Tour coverage.
<Cadel>Those other guys were going too faaast, it was really stupid</Cadel>
Yeah yeah, go tell your mother....:biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Chuffy said:
Me neither! Can't abide the man, and that's just on the basis of listening to him whinge (and oh boy, does he whine) on last years Tour coverage.
<Cadel>Those other guys were going too faaast, it was really stupid</Cadel>
Yeah yeah, go tell your mother....:biggrin:

I agree but it's head or heart Chuffy!

yello

shogun12345 said:
Don't ask me why though because I really don't know :smile:

I've never heard him speak but he looks a bit of a misery. I read an interview with him in a French mag a few weeks ago and he came across as a whining misery.... and my French is really really rudimentary! Then I recalled Allan Peiper's comments about him in his autobiography... I've now decided Cadel's in the tradition of fine cyclists in that he's just a bit 'special' :sad:

Top Bottom