Tour de france road.cc fantasy league

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dayvo

just passin' through
Crackle said:
Click on your team, scroll down to my leagues and click join a league, then enter the league number in the first post.

That's the part I can't find!

badkitty

A Fiddler of ill repute
I'm so happy with Jesus Hernandez - picked because of the name, obviously- who got me the Lantern Rouge 10 points today!:smile:

My team may be crap, but they're stylish. :sad:

Chuffy

Veteran
badkitty said:
I'm so happy with Jesus Hernandez - picked because of the name, obviously- who got me the Lantern Rouge 10 points today!:sad:
Hang on, so you get points for being last on the stage and not for being Lantern Rouge on GC? :sad::wacko::sad:

I may have a little paddy... :smile:

badkitty said:
I'm so happy with Jesus Hernandez - picked because of the name, obviously- who got me the Lantern Rouge 10 points today!:smile:

My team may be crap, but they're stylish. :sad:

My man missed it by one place but he wasn't the one I picked for lantern rouge.

gazmercer

Errrr, Woohoo, 33 points in total for me so far. Bah!! I'm cr*p at this Fantasy League stuff.

Your ranking: 1539/1739

linbug

Bloody hell. As soon as I transfer cav he goes and wins one. Should have kept the faith...

Noodley

Just made my first transfers, dropping Geraint Thomas and Fabian Cancellara after their performances today....

rikki

Legendary Member
GRRRR :smile:

I took my eye off this for the weekend. I was not planning to make any changes. But my climber has gone and I didn't get any points for stages 7 and 8. :rolleyes:

badkitty

A Fiddler of ill repute
Blimey! Just checked the main league again... Shadow is second in the entire thing! :bravo: Only 22 points behind the leader. Am very impressed and only a teeny weeny bit green eyed.^_^

Top Bottom