Tour of Hampshire CC Ride - 4th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
Aperitif said:
Radius - you'll be interested in the Richmond Park three lap challenge 2009 then.
Go to BikeRadar and check out the stats in 'Road Rides' - I think.

Cheers Martin, and I am, but I can't for the life of me find it.... ;)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Radius said:
Cheers Martin, and I am, but I can't for the life of me find it.... ;)

Google "Richmond Park three lap challenge 2009" and you shall find! Surely the youth of today knows everything is found on google?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
djtheglove said:
[/b]

Yes I do.:biggrin:

I am sure after this report the London lot will be flocking like sheep to once again partake in the rural idle!

It's been great actualy, I have often wondered what was on either side of the M3, as I speed along on the way to the west country! Now I know.:rofl:

Hi dj,

Sorry - been away for a few days. Logging on to CC during your 10th anniversary getaway seems to be frowned upon!

I'm thinking of something New Forest way, although there are also good rides in most directions from my gaff. It might also get some of the CC South Hants crew out. If it is to be the New Forest then Autumn time would be best as the traffic can get a little heavy during the school holidays. I'll muse on a few routes and post up.

montage

God Almighty
Bollo said:
Hi dj,

Sorry - been away for a few days. Logging on to CC during your 10th anniversary getaway seems to be frowned upon!

I'm thinking of something New Forest way, although there are also good rides in most directions from my gaff. It might also get some of the CC South Hants crew out. If it is to be the New Forest then Autumn time would be best as the traffic can get a little heavy during the school holidays. I'll muse on a few routes and post up.

xx( I would be more than up for this!
Not far from Calshot velodrome either, so some could tie in an evening trip to the velodrome if they wished? - just an idea to help tempt people along.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Bollo said:
Hi dj,

Ye I would come down to the new Forest for a bit of that, waiting in excitement for the route!xx( If I were to get knackered on a ride down there I would simply mount a horse:ohmy: Ooops not like that !!!!

Bollo said:
Hi dj,

I could be up for that as I will have got used to my new bike by then and Calshot is only six miles down the road.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Headgardener said:
I could be up for that as I will have got used to my new bike by then and Calshot is only six miles down the road.
I've chucked up a separate thread with a proposed route. Unfortunately it doesn't take in Calshot unless we do a BIG detour. I was trying to keep the start point as accessible as possible to encourage the Southampton, Pompey and London contingents, but I'm open to suggestions if you know a way of avoiding that A326.

Top Bottom