Tour of Hampshire CC Ride - 4th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Auntie Helen said:
My recommendation is that those of you (whether sporting butterfly bars or not) coming from outside Essex do a nice cycle ride to Ingatestone, then hop on a train to Manningtree. The nice 45 minute train journey will give you time to refresh, regroup and trade insults before the ride proper starts. At which point you'll all be polite and gentlemanly and not too tired out.

I expect lots of posing for my Dishy CCers Calendar 2010.

Only if we can get some more ladies along on some of these rides, I feel it's slightly unfair on the chaps that we don't have a similar view to feast the eyes on! Can't presume I am speaking for everyone hear mind you!;):biggrin:

djtheglove said:
[/B]

Only if we can get some more ladies along on some of these rides, I feel it's slightly unfair on the chaps that we don't have a similar view to feast the eyes on! Can't presume I am speaking for everyone hear mind you!;):biggrin:

I agree dj - there will come a time for the ladies not the laddies only, I'm sure.
(Can't imaging them posing outside a Kebabbery though! Shoe shop maybe...:laugh:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
As mentioned previously, I have bought three pairs of shoes since May 2007 and they are ALL cycling SPD items (shoes, sandals, winter boots). I take no delight in shoe shops generally.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Aperitif I did notice all the bar staff were midgets!

Well some of the chaps did fall short of the others on the height chart!
and as Davy mentioned on the ride a pair of full on roadie spd's do sound amazingly like high heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the stop outside the shoe shop is not unconcievable.

Radius

SHREDDER
Well, just got back from a 30 mile jaunt down to Richmond park, just to test out whether or not I'd recovered. Looks like I have. Took plenty of food (3 bananas!) and some water, and did it all in around 2 hours.
Hadn't actually been round there before on a bike, nice place for cycling, those b*stard hills are great, rode up them a few times and realised I certainly learned some climbing technique on the Hamps ride.
Now to clean the bike ;)

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I did a quick 10 miles yesterday and have done about 20 today.
Legs are still a bit sore but happily my a*se has since regained it's composure.:sad:

Also Bollo, you were right about the solar radiation, I've got tan lines from the ride and people are asking, rather suspiciously, why I look so tanned and healthy all of a sudden.:smile:

Top Bottom