Tour of Hampshire from London Mark II

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevevw

Guru
Barby venue now changed to the New Forest then. :smile:

montage

God Almighty
Pffftt up there isn't really hampshire is it!

This is more like it!

I'll try make it up there if I can, all depends on money for train ticket and whether I can be bothered etc etc :smile: But I shall try!!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
stevevw said:

Phew, thats good then! We have a rehab unit oppersite us, and no, I do not see them for Kebab addictions, so saves us having to fight of the underweight heroin users from nicking and selling our trusty steeds to chase the dragons!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
MacBludgeon said:
thanks Steve, I like the look of 04/07/09 or 01/08/09, can folks let me know their preferences

3rd July is the genteel FNRttC and the Dunwich Dynamo is on the 4th. Ist of August is the LGBT ride to Gay Pride in Brighton, and I know that Joe24 will be going on that one.............

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
dellzeqq said:
3rd July is the genteel FNRttC and the Dunwich Dynamo is on the 4th. Ist of August is the LGBT ride to Gay Pride in Brighton, and I know that Joe24 will be going on that one.............

okay date may need a rethink, see I knew I had no idea about cycling calendars, maybe I should do it as a poll. Stick up a list of dates I can do and then see which proves most popular? I'm pretty easy any time from late May to late Sept

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I should have put the dates on the Calendar - sorry! It seemed a bit pretentious to put down the entire 2009 list.

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
dellzeqq said:
I should have put the dates on the Calendar - sorry! It seemed a bit pretentious to put down the entire 2009 list.

don't be daft, this is my first crack at this sort of thing, hence allowing loads of time. I've a long pedigree of organising golf days/trips, corporate and social, this sort of stop start stuff, to get going, is nothing unusual. I just don't know some of the obvious stuff re cycling yet.

The norm for me would be to just select a date and go for it, but then I know the golfing calendar intimately.

stevevw

Guru
I have just put this ride on the London and Home Counties ride list as 4th July. Will leave it for now until a firm date is agreed. The London and Home Counties Rides have been the first Saturday of the month so would be good to try and keep consistant even if later in the year. But hey it's your ride so your call.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Well I cant see why the 4th cant go ahead. I mean, if most of us are down in Brighton on the morning of the 4th from the FnRTTC, then its a straight run to Mrs MacBludgeons tasty bacon sarnies and home made cake, quick ride around Hampshire and then home or curry and beer? Seems feasonable to me?

Top Bottom