England : Devon Touring club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

meadows

Hi I currently ride with a group that do the usual week night rides with a chance of a longer ride on a weekend, however I notice that in my area nearly all the clubs cater for a head down and ride hard type club although the banter & pace do vary. I just wondered if anyone knew of any clubs that revolved around more of an audax kinda feel with the routes less planned and not so focused on strava.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
CTC Devon might be a good start

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Hi I currently ride with a group that do the usual week night rides with a chance of a longer ride on a weekend, however I notice that in my area nearly all the clubs cater for a head down and ride hard type club although the banter & pace do vary. I just wondered if anyone knew of any clubs that revolved around more of an audax kinda feel with the routes less planned and not so focused on strava.
What group are you currently riding with?

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
There are you are correct but I just fancy heading out on a route and we make it up as we go along (if that makes sense)
Know what you mean. I tend to do that but generally prefer to ride on my own, at my own speed.
There's plenty of good routes out from Barnstaple.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
If you ever fancy some company Ill join u for a ride maybe
Might take you up on that.:okay:

Top Bottom