Toys Hill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Your definition of fun clearly differs from mine! ;)
If you do it in your own time it is a really great ride, it is only when you push it does it become unfun.

sonmk

Came accross Toy's hill for the first time on the Evans Ride it Biggin Hill route yesterday (a great sportive day out it was too).

I was quite impressed with myself for managing to climb up it without to much trouble, which wasn't bad given I'm still recovering from a cold from last week ^_^.

Seems like all the hill practice in Surrey has paid off...

vickster

Legendary Member
I think it'll be outside, a fair hike from Biggin Hill, and closer to Westerham/Brasted which are Kent

(I grew up in LB Bromley)

martint235

Dog on a bike
I think it'll be outside, a fair hike from Biggin Hill, and closer to Westerham/Brasted which are Kent

(I grew up in LB Bromley)

Nope.. outside the borough
Ok. Thinking about it I do cycle quite a long way after Bromley before I get to Toys Hill. And I remember sending a photo of the "Welcome to Kent" sign at the top of Westerham Hill to someone in Sidcup to show them just how far from Kent they actually lived. :wacko:

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Came accross Toy's hill for the first time on the Evans Ride it Biggin Hill route yesterday (a great sportive day out it was too).

I was quite impressed with myself for managing to climb up it without to much trouble, which wasn't bad given I'm still recovering from a cold from last week ^_^.

Seems like all the hill practice in Surrey has paid off...

That's the one I was on, with a mate. Did you see me?

Top Bottom