Track World Cup (Team Excuses)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
T

Team Fiwip

I'd hardly expect Hoy, Pendleton etc to come out and say, "Yeah, we're past it - no chance I'm afraid"

True... but someone should, lets face it turkeys rarely vote for an early Christmas do they? Optimistic blind faith seems to be widespread in many lottery funded sports, just because we have had success in the past doesn’t necessarily mean we will in the future. In my opinion inference shouldn’t be the mechanism for the allocation of publicly sourced funds.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
True... but someone should, lets face it turkeys rarely vote for an early Christmas do they? Optimistic blind faith seems to be widespread in many lottery funded sports, just because we have had success in the past doesn’t necessarily mean we will in the future. In my opinion inference shouldn’t be the mechanism for the allocation of publicly sourced funds.

So youi'd cut the funding of anyone who might only be going to win 'only' a silver or bronze? Or does it only apply to those who have previously won gold, so a silver is deemed a failure?

Radical, I grant you, and it would certainly cut costs.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom