Traditional looking but functional commuting bag?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm curious about a functional but perhaps traditional looking for mixed mode commuting. Namely folder, train, folder then into the office. Looks good on the bike and in the office. Perhaps able to take a laptop very rarely but definitely able to take paperwork, waterproofs, pens, lunch, snacks, flasks and insulated coffee cup. 20 to 30 litres.

I've looked at carradice but I don't really like them. Perhaps not quite that traditional. Not bothered whether rucksack or courier bag with stability chest strap.

Anyone seen such a product?

If you have a Brompton just get the block and bag to go with it. Nice piece of kit - I used mine for grocery shopping.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
If you have a Brompton just get the block and bag to go with it. Nice piece of kit - I used mine for grocery shopping.

This, I have a really smart computer back for mine, which I use with the frame removed for non brommie work. Smaller than the S or C bags, looks a bit like a messenger bag. google "brompton Shoulder bag"
Using it on the front block improves the ride and handling of a brommie as an added bonus

1666598128370.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom