Traffic droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just hope he's able to get back on the bike. Its not just the physical injuries to overcome.

Can't give it a like @veloevol, but nice to see he's around to talk about it.

veloevol

Evo Lucas
Maybe he will think twice about riding like a dick in the future ? But I doubt it .

We don't know the circumstances but lets consider the fact that the HGV ran over him from behind and that he is a reasonably fast cyclist.

Makes me think that all riders are vulnerable and no riding style is impervious.

Tim Hall

Confused here. Is the bloke in the video who nearly gets taken out by the Polo the same guy in the BBC clip, speaking from his hospital bed?

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
He is a bike reporter with The Voice. He has interviewed TD which is probably why he has popped up on this thread.

I wonder if he was wearing the full face helmet when he was hit.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

stowie

Legendary Member
What a tool.

Although we don't know what happened to put him in hospital (aside from a collision with a HGV), and his injuries are clearly very serious. I think his cycling in Veloevol's clip is daft but I would be concerned at what he may conclude about the forum if he happens upon a thread calling him various names whilst he has been seriously injured.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Although we don't know what happened to put him in hospital (aside from a collision with a HGV), and his injuries are clearly very serious. I think his cycling in Veloevol's clip is daft but I would be concerned at what he may conclude about the forum if he happens upon a thread calling him various names whilst he has been seriously injured.
That he rides like a dick ?

stowie

Legendary Member
That he rides like a dick ?

Precisely, you think he was was riding like a dick when the video was made. How he was riding, and how the HGV accident occurred is unknown to us at this time, unless you have more information than me. I just wish the guy gets better. If he was riding poorly and was at fault with the accident it is a hell of a way to get a wake up call to alter your style. Getting seriously injured is a pretty harsh penalty for riding a bicycle poorly. I prefer to cut someone lying in a hospital bed with possible long term injuries a bit of slack.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Precisely, you think he was was riding like a dick when the video was made. How he was riding, and how the HGV accident occurred is unknown to us at this time, unless you have more information than me. I just wish the guy gets better. If he was riding poorly and was at fault with the accident it is a hell of a way to get a wake up call to alter your style. Getting seriously injured is a pretty harsh penalty for riding a bicycle poorly. I prefer to cut someone lying in a hospital bed with possible long term injuries a bit of slack.
I prefer to kick the farker when hes down and hide if he ever finds me on the internet .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom