Traffic droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
[QUOTE 3035212, member: 1314"] View attachment 42792 [/QUOTE]
Well I sure enjoyed the last 17 pages. Bart Chan the journalist who interviews TD has his own unique riding style. Here he is in action.

View: http://youtu.be/jbfeOeVYZsU

He makes cycling look cool. If I put my hands behind my back while cycling.... put it like this I will be pick my teeth up from the road.

Some people are born to cycle. Where some people are born to ride a bike.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
He makes cycling look cool. If I put my hands behind my back while cycling.... put it like this I will be pick my teeth up from the road.

That is why he wears a full face helmet!

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2

Some people are asking to get run over :eek:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
And some people just want to live life on the edge
You must have lived a sheltered life , most people wouldn't consider riding a bicycle like that on a public highway living life on the edge .
Personally I don't think he is cool , I think he is stupid if that clip is anything to go by .

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
You must have lived a sheltered life , most people wouldn't consider riding a bicycle like that on a public highway living life on the edge .
Personally I don't think he is cool , I think he is stupid if that clip is anything to go by .
yep true

It would indeed. There's a photo somewhere I think.

Not in the midst of a large group in the dark, it wouldn't be at all funny.

Which is why I said evil :evil: if i thought it was going to be funny I would have said :laugh:

Look I'm not out for a row, just my twisted sense of humor being player out :shy: For the record of course I wouldnt do this to anyone, except maybe to TrafficDroid:whistle:

L14M

Über Member
Guys guys guys...Who doesn't find scaring the sh'eet out of people funny?

If its only me I must be a twisted and sick young...

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
I just think traffic droid is over the top, confrontational, out of control cyclist. Chasing people down is a job for the pork and bacon (Police)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom