Wales : Dyfed Trans Cambrian Route Sat 20th October.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
God if you think might struggle I've got no chance lol

I've only cycled once, since Open to Offas; hopefully, I'll get out this weekend.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Very well - I'll come and try the long ride option! LD, remember to take it easy on us lot :smile:

He will take it easy - to start with; he'll lull everyone into a false sense of security by 'going easy' - right until we've gone by the turning for the shorter route. After that, he'll go like the clappers and it'll be everyman for him/herself. On the Llandovery ride,I was so far behind, I was in a different county :whistle: . I got lost and had to find my own way to the pub :cheers:.

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

He will take it easy - to start with; he'll lull everyone into a false sense of security by 'going easy' - right until we've gone by the turning for the shorter route. After that, he'll go like the clappers and it'll be everyman for him/herself. On the Llandovery ride,I was so far behind, I was in a different county :whistle: . I got lost and had to find my own way to the pub :cheers:.

Now to be fair pubbers ypu got lost between the pub and the car park also and that was only 100m ^_^

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

Before Pubbers spreads more doom and gloom ^_^ look on the plus side, a lovely ride in spectacular countryside on a lovely autumn day, entertaining banter from the leg ends that are SD and RP, there is a rumour the great man himself may attend ! < sod wiggo and the tour of Britain >

The downside ? There isn't one .

Doseone

Guru
I've been watching this thread with a growing sense of guilt seeing as this is (almost) on my doorstep. The long route is out of the question unfortunately. I've only been out a couple of times since the Llandovery ride and a double team of injuring my knee ligament and a bad back have kept me off the bike the last 6 weeks or so.

However, if there was anyone willing to do a wusses route of no more than 50 miles I could well be interested. There is an added complication which depending on half term arrangements may mean that I can't make the date anyway, but as things stand I am free to ride.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Were not all flyers, there could be some competition for the tail end charlie spot.^_^
As long as we get back before closing time!:cheers:

Noodley

OK despite my earlier post saying I would not be there, due to the generosity of Mrs N and Crackle offering to give me a lift from Liverpool...I shall now be making an appearance.

Top Bottom