Wales : Dyfed Trans Cambrian Route Sat 20th October.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Bloody hell, just read the whole thread..we're staying at a pub! :cheers: That makes their own sausages and bacon! :hungry: Fecking perfect!! :thumbsup:

Noodley

I cannae work out who is gonna be there....any chance of updating the OP with a list of nobbers attendees? I'd like to know who I am abusing as they pass me....

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

I cannae work out who is gonna be there....any chance of updating the OP with a list of nobbers attendees? I'd like to know who I am abusing as they pass me....
You
me
Rich
Ozzie
SD
Crax
Banjo
Pubbers
TC ?
Captain Hastings ?
Cheshire Celt ?
Greg ?

So far. Does that help, or would you like me to fax you a start list ? ^_^

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Oy !

I'm only a 'possible' {nobber :smile: } , at the mo'.

I can't just ask SWMBO outright; I'll have to (carefully) broach the subject with my customary tact and sensitivity :smile: . Flowers, chocolates etc don't work - Di is more impressed, if I do the ironing :smile: .

It is possible that I might bring Rob; it is probably further than Mick the Quick would like to do . . . but you never know . . .

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Bit lost are we doing a round trip or is it a stopover job ?

I think that I'll be driving down ( & back ) on the day, as it is only 50 miles away.

My better half (Di) plays footie on a Sunday, so I have to be home to look after our youngest.

Then again, if the majority are staying over . . .

. . . . . . . the rumour on the grapevine, is that the inimitable Crackle is even more amusing after he's had a few beers . . . . . . . might be worth staying for . . . :smile: .

I think that I'll be driving down ( & back ) on the day, as it is only 50 miles away.

My better half (Di) plays footie on a Sunday, so I have to be home to look after our youngest.

Then again, if the majority are staying over . . .

. . . . . . . the rumour on the grapevine, is that the inimitable Crackle is even more amusing after he's had a few beers . . . . . . . might be worth staying for . . . :smile: .
Oh ramp up the pressure.

I'll be in a state of exhaustion on Saturday night, catatonic probably.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
At this moment I am 65 / 35 in favour of not going lol

I'm really not sure bout taking this on will see how the next few weeks go

Stop all this negative self-talk and pull yourself together !

You can do this ride ! You were fine at the end of the Open to Offas ride; the pace won't be quicker than that . . . . . . . and there will be beer & cake - though perhaps not at the same time ! :smile:

I know that I can do this ride; this self-belief is fortified by the three large Pimms, champagne & multiple beers that I've had today. :smile: :smile:

Cheshire Celt

Legend
Stop all this negative self-talk and pull yourself together !

You can do this ride ! You were fine at the end of the Ooen to Offas ride; the pace won't be quicker than that . . . . . . . and there will be beer & cake - though perhaps not at the same time ! :smile:

I know that I can do this ride; this self-belief is fortified by the three large Pimms, champagne & multiple beers that I've had today. :smile: :smile:

ok say this again when ya sober lol

pubrunner

Legendary Member
You
me
Rich
Ozzie
SD
Crax
Banjo
Pubbers
TC ?
Captain Hastings ?
Cheshire Celt ?
Greg ?

So far. Does that help, or would you like me to fax you a start list ? ^_^

Are 'Ozzie' and Greg forum members ? I've not seen their responses on this thread. I hope that they are crap riders - or about the same standard as me . . . whichever's slower :smile: :smile: :smile: .

Top Bottom