Transcontinental 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frank9755

Cyclist
Just found out I've got a place

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I loved watching the tracker last year and will be doing the same again this year. I have great respect for anyone has a go at this.

It would be nice if they could change the destination though. Maybe take it into Spain and Portugal.

OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
Bad luck on missing out. I believe there are always lots of withdrawals, so if you are still keen, places should become available!

Im planning to do the Atlantic Highway now , will apply for 2017 though , plus Ive got my annual jaunt in Marrakech end of April. Theres loads of other stuff to do though . Good luck and safe journey let me know youre race number and I'll track your progress . Mate of mine rode this year and its fascinating to chart someones progress across Europe !

OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
Bad luck on missing out. I believe there are always lots of withdrawals, so if you are still keen, places should become available!
Nearly there , hope you're prepped ready for the Alps and wild dogs , race number please so we can track/stalk you ! Bon voyage Mon ami

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I'm looking forward to DOT watching for another few weeks. I'm always shouting for the back markers. Willing them on to get to the first check point. That's an achievement in itself in my books.

I will be following Emily Chappell and hoping she gets through this year.

frank9755

Cyclist
Nearly there , hope you're prepped ready for the Alps and wild dogs , race number please so we can track/stalk you ! Bon voyage Mon ami

Thanks.
Almost ready - I've got my route sorted now but there are a few bouts of last-minute panic buying of bits of kit still going on.
Numbers not issued yet but I'll post when they are.

frank9755

Cyclist
I loved watching the tracker last year and will be doing the same again this year. I have great respect for anyone has a go at this.

It would be nice if they could change the destination though. Maybe take it into Spain and Portugal.

It will be changing from Turkey next year. And this year, to Greece, if things cut up rough again in Turkey

Top Bottom