Transcontinental 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

des.o

Veteran
Brilliant film. Good luck with ride Frank - looks awesome from the safety of my screen in Chiswick.

des.o

Veteran
Next year on a fixed, Des?
I read about the guy riding it fixed last year - outstanding. Me, I've love to just do it Rich - the randomness appeals greatly. But no chance of anything approaching these guys' race pace. There's a very active thread following the ride on lfgss - well worth tuning in to as there are quite a few known riders, including Frank, in the starting line up.

I read about the guy riding it fixed last year - outstanding. Me, I've love to just do it Rich - the randomness appeals greatly. But no chance of anything approaching these guys' race pace. There's a very active thread following the ride on lfgss - well worth tuning in to as there are quite a few known riders, including Frank, in the starting line up.

https://www.lfgss.com/conversations/228045/?offset=2375

And, something from Frank already...because the rest of the LFGSS crew are investing in ales, it seems!
frank9755
I guess starting the race in Belgium was always going to be a bit risky.

I'm safe from temptation: train stuck at St P due to plastic in the overhead wires at Ebsfleet. Alrerady 45 mins late :-(

And the name of rider 180 is interesting...if it is the same one/family...different horse power though.

Last edited:

MiK1138

Veteran
Good Luck Frank will be following and cheering you all the way, loved watching this last year, totally addictive viewing

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Good luck Frank. I was hoping to to see them off but the guy who is selling the Optima Baron in Belgium is on holiday until next weekend, so I will be travelling down then.

Don't think you are alone though Frank. We will all be dot watching. Even in the darkest hours.

Top Bottom