Transfers and rumours

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

No Ta Doctor

Veteran
These rumours have been strengthened by Mosca moving into the team car for next year. Interesting times.

Well there's the squad space at least.

I wonder how close Ganna is with Pinarello? I mean I know they 3d printed bits of his bike for the hour record. Trek work closely with Mads P, he does a load of testing for them, would that be enough to temp Pippo?
 

phreak

Senior Member
I thought Ineos bringing in NetCompany and Total was supposed to give them the budget to compete again? They seem further away than ever.
 

No Ta Doctor

Veteran
I thought Ineos bringing in NetCompany and Total was supposed to give them the budget to compete again? They seem further away than ever.

Well there's only a rumour so far re Ganna leaving, and they typically announce new signings/contracts really late so still a bit wait and see imo
 

phreak

Senior Member
Well there's only a rumour so far re Ganna leaving, and they typically announce new signings/contracts really late so still a bit wait and see imo

Not sure who is available that could meaningfully improve them though. They'd already fallen behind Jumbo and UAE, and now they're certainly behind Red Bull and even Decathlon and Lidl are well ahead. I think in the official rankings, they're even behind Astana and Bahrain. I wouldn't be that surprised if Q3.65 doesn't overtake them before too long either.

Individually, Ganna is the highest ranked rider in the squad, and he's 35th, and they have just three riders in the top 50. It's incredible how far they've fallen.
 

Animo

Über Member
Someone needs to make up a version of this...
IMG-20260925-WA0003.jpg
 
Top Bottom