Tranvestites and bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Serious question for a moment (rare in these parts, I know), but are you a real cross dresser Ena? It's not the slightest issue for me, just curious if you're joshing or not.

Globalti

Legendary Member
He's wrong though, I invented the mountain bike when I was 14. I butchered the tiny chainring off my brother's Triang trike and bolted it inside the chainring of my racer. It had to be changed by hand but I took the bike down to Jesmond Dene and rode it up some impossibly steep slopes, amazed at how it made me puff and pant, until the chainring collapsed catastrophically under the strain.

On tranvestites, when I crashed my bike and broke my collar bone my cycling buddies just took the mickey and prodded my shoulder but a "lady" named Sandra who marshalls at local races took pity on me and drove me and my bike to a local cafe where I was able to wait for my wife.

Reactions: ena

Globalti

Legendary Member
The only person who showed kindness and recognised that I was in shock until my wife and son showed up. :cry:

Drago

Legendary Member
I invented the Mountain Bike in 1971. I Was from a poor family,, so couldn't afford a new racer. I found a racer frame in a ditch one day. I fitted it with a set of wheels and tyres from my Dads Bultaco trail bike, and handlebars from a jet ski, which I had also just invented.

classic33

Leg End Member
I invented the Mountain Bike in 1971. I Was from a poor family,, so couldn't afford a new racer. I found a racer frame in a ditch one day. I fitted it with a set of wheels and tyres from my Dads Bultaco trail bike, and handlebars from a jet ski, which I had also just invented.
For going down white water and waterfalls?

mikeymustard

Veteran
I can't help thinking that what started as a normal conversation about Grayson (who btw is an all round good egg) enjoying cycling has turned into a surreal conceptual art installation!

Top Bottom