Trapped on the M5!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I think people who break into cars do tend to be barstards, yes...:biggrin:

I know what you mean, but is there a nice time to break into someone's car?

LLB

There were massive traffic jams from the centre of cheltenham on all roads out on friday night. I was reported that the hampster abandoned his car in cheltenham after driving from London @ 1am and ran 16 miles back to his home in Redmarley for his daughters birthday arriving there at 5:30am.

What dedication as a family man :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
linfordlunchbox said:
There were massive traffic jams from the centre of cheltenham on all roads out on friday night. I was reported that the hampster abandoned his car in cheltenham after driving from London @ 1am and ran 16 miles back to his home in Redmarley for his daughters birthday arriving there at 5:30am.

What dedication as a family man :biggrin:

Someone sent a picture to the news of him paddling a boat, helping to rescue people apparently...

Mind you, we've established that he's indestructable, so maybe he really is a superhero...:biggrin: The Hampster: He can run round his wheel for hours, nibble tall buildings in a single night...

bonj2

apparently I read in the news that there was a heavily pregnant woman stuck in that traffic jam, and it wasn't moving at all and her waters broke. Fortunately there was a midwife two cars behind, and the baby was born onto the M5.

Top Bottom