Travelodge and bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landsurfer

Veteran
I assume you mean ..accept ... yes they do ...

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I even had one Travelodge, Kilmarnock I think, move me from an upstairs room to a ground floor one when they saw me push a bike into the reception.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
There are a few Travelodge that don't but I forget where and I think it's mentioned in descriptions online.

"Hub by Premier Inn" don't, but that's stated in their policy, I think, plus it'd be bordering on physically impossible in those small cleverly-styled rooms.

There are a few Travelodge that don't but I forget where and I think it's mentioned in descriptions online.

"Hub by Premier Inn" don't, but that's stated in their policy, I think, plus it'd be bordering on physically impossible in those small cleverly-styled rooms.

Yes they're city centre hotels and you'd struggle to get a folded Brompton in there !

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Impressed that they allow bikes in rooms tbh - I've have expected them to have been consigned to some grotty communal theft pit...

Tenkaykev

Guru
33E459E9-D265-4479-B4FD-C61964021F11.jpeg

Fairly sure that Travelodge don't have a blanket policy. They are the Audaxers' favourite (because £9 used to be a fair price to only spend 5h there in the middle of a 600), so I've heard plenty of anecdata. I have definitely known cases where your bike went into a central cupboard. I'm not sure if bikes have ever been flat refused.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I get Travelodge and Premier Inn mixed up, but I've taken my bike into both I think. Booked ahead and specifically asked for ground floor room.

Top Bottom