Tredz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not sure if this is in the right part of the forum or even if this sort of thread is allowed but thought I might as well post just in case it is.

I recently ordered a Cannondale Cyclocross bike for £680, a pair of shoes, 2 pairs of shorts and a lock. I received a phone call today to say the bike was out of stock and they were expecting delivery late October, they offered me a Roux Cyclocross which was £780 or I could wait for the Cannondale. I chose to take the Roux but at home browsing I thought I would chance my luck, I emailed them back and asked if I paid £20 would they give me the Cannondale CaadX Sora 2014 (£800) and they have just emailed me to say they will do that, basically got £100 off the 2014 model.

Thought I would post as I am over the moon with the customer service I have received from Tredz and what a deal they have given me.

Def suggest if your buying gear to give them a first look.

One Happy Customer.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
never heard of them but will look

OP
OP
Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander

Veteran
I got told about 2 shops from my pals, Tredz and Chain Reaction. I will be going back to tredz for my gear from now on. They have given me a superb deal and they have kept me up to date by phone on my order and when it will be delivered. 5* service.

D

Deleted member 23692

I've had a few bits off them and always enjoyed top class service :thumbsup:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I've asked for some tech info online on Sram Dualdrive parts from Tredz & JE James.

JEJ have completely ignored my enquiries (and have lost my custom) after a week.

Tredz wrote back saying they didn't know but have sent my question onto Sram and will be back in touch as soon as they get a reply.

bianchi1

Guru
I ordered a bike of them and was informed it was out of stock but they had an equivelant model which they would do me a good deal on. I wasn't interested and declined but did notice that the model I was interested in was still being advertised.

While I have no complaints about the service I got, no cash was taken and I was not pressured into changing my order, I do find it suspicious that they always have a "equivalent' bike than the one advertised on offer.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I'll be a party pooper then. Ordered some bits their website said they had in stock, took two weeks to ship and then was only part complete - two out of three items. Only refunded me when I queried it. Won't be going back.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I have bought two bikes from Tredz and pleased with the service.
They have an online chat facility on the website to ask the sales team questions about bikes etc.

Ciar

Veteran
I got a great deal from Tredz, the guy said they have x model then realised they didn't, then he said we have this model then didn't, in the end i got the 2013 model with a discount and better bike full stop, i also bought other items from them at the same time :smile: all in all them and chain reaction are my top online shops along with my LBS.

bianchi1

Guru
Seems like company policy is to advertise the bike you want, then sell you a different bike they want you to have! It seems to be working well.

Top Bottom