Triban 3 - Red - "in stock"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Widge

Baldy Go
Crikey aaraapatlio!! The suspense is killing me!!:wacko:

Well done getting hold of one - I know you'll enjoy it! I bought one a year ago (They were slightly easier to get hold of then!:rolleyes:) and it was a life-changer for me. I have been around bikes all my life but this is my first lightweight road machine. I lik it a lot.

Loads of info and fans of the bike on here.

Enjoy it when it gets there (soon :eek: )

Best

w

Crikey aaraapatlio!! The suspense is killing me!!:wacko:

Me too!

The worst thing is that it is in Tamworth... so they had to take it past me to get it to their hub in Birmingham. :dry:

Well done getting hold of one -

Obsessively checking the Decatholon website paid off :smile:

Kies

All this talk of red Tribans has got me thinking about mine. Eldest son now commandeered the spesh sirrus, which means I can go back to using the T3a again :happydance

Widge

Baldy Go
It has arrived - yay! :hyper:

Right before I need to go out! Will unbox it later.

Congrats!! araapatio.

Unboxing it is always a thrill, (hopefully)

You can recycle the box later. We turned ours into a rather nice conservatory.

Report back soon - but not until you've savoured the moment and taken it for its maiden voyage? If you've any little niggles or doubts about the setup, good people here will be only too happy to help.

Enjoy hugely.

Best

w

I was surprised how easy it was to set up - they've basically done it all for you already, which was nice :smile:

A very nice ride - very different to the MTB, so slight and agile but felt slightly fragile at first. I must make a mental note of the least bumpy/potholed roads for future reference :smile:

OP
OP
Cyrill666

Cyrill666

That is the biggest difference between road bikes and all others ..... You need to avoid potholes where possible

Yep, I went out for a 21 mile ride on mine today and will be looking to re-route one section that has a terrible road surface, a right bone rattler, haha.

OP
OP
Cyrill666

Cyrill666

I was surprised how easy it was to set up - they've basically done it all for you already, which was nice :smile:

Were your gears set up properly out of the box? Still fiddling with mine...almost there.

Also lost a tyre-spoke reflector thing today, it went pinging off on the fastest section of my ride (36.9mi/h according to Strava) - I didn't go back for it :smile:

Were your gears set up properly out of the box? Still fiddling with mine...almost there.

As far as I know... There was some occasional light rattling from there when I'd changed gears (shifting up and down did the trick) - but I wouldn't know how to fiddle with them even if I wanted too.

It took me a while just to work out how to get down from the 3rd gear once I'd put it there. But I never normally bother getting out of the 3rd gear anyway, it feels like my legs are flying round doing nothing.

Also lost a tyre-spoke reflector thing today, it went pinging off on the fastest section of my ride (36.9mi/h according to Strava) - I didn't go back for it :smile:

I thought mine looked a bit loose and didn't see the point of them, so I took them off when I got home.

Widge

Baldy Go
Gear adjustment isn't too hard once you get down and dirty..............in fact it's pretty difficult to really get it irrevocably wrong......I will help you if I can.

Most of all...............

I'm thrilled your Triban came together ok out of the box!

I know you'll love it?

Long Time.

Don't forget to come back to us for advice and help.

w

Top Bottom