trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteveD

...do 'D tek' have a website?

OP
OP

3tyretrackterry

im so excited now off to Dtek in the morning to testride some more could end up with a trike at my house tomorrow night the chancellor has altered her fiscal policy and its looking good fingers crossed. Though have just caught her writing a list titled "Jobs to do" so could be busy for a while after tomorrow

Cullin

Über Member
Hi,
You have to come back with one now, we won't be able to put up with all the tension, You could soon be at Elvo... Don't Dither, Be Brave, if the boss has said you can have one, go for it.
Good Luck.

I just noticed that the chain on my trike had a twist in it. It wasnt immediately obvious in the all the gears. This hasnt prevented me from flying around like a hooligan juumping off kerbs and hitting some fool's dog who happend to want to chew my feet at 25mph. Trikes are usefull against dogs in that they target the moving feet but foget that the wheels are bearing down on them. Anyway the dog yelped but was unhurt.

OP
OP

3tyretrackterry

well im back and in my garage i now have a trice explorer bright yellow with rack and mudguards and im over the moon. Kevin was excellent gave me plenty of tips for riding.
thats it now roll on the summer

Cullin

Über Member
OK Windmiller, at least you found the problem, you should be fine with it now, try and make sure you end up in the right gear for setting off.

3tyretrackterry,
Well done that man, now you can get down to some serious pleasure over the Long Hot Summer ahead.
Prepare to get face ache with all the grinning you are going to go through.
Looks like a mass meeting at Elvo is in the pipeline.

Enjoy.

I notice that my trike seems to accelerate faster than a df, I wonder how much of that is an illusion. never came across another bike yet in order to put that to the test. So far the power grips work very well. The flak I recieved initially from the people at work is dying down now. Although I don't intend to use the trike on a regualr basis for the commute. The run is too dangerous with no feasible alternative route. As for summer...hmmm... at least the days are longer.

spiro

3tyretrackterry said:
well im back and in my garage i now have a trice explorer bright yellow with rack and mudguards and im over the moon. Kevin was excellent gave me plenty of tips for riding.
thats it now roll on the summer
I'm off for a trial session at D.Tek on Saturday so would be very interested in knowing much the Trice cost you, if you dont mind saying. Kevin gave me loads of tips over the phone about have several trial sessions (1 trying 10-15 bikes and then 1 or 2 trying 3-5 bikes) but said very little about prices other than to say that a 2nd hand bent bike would be £450-850 but nothing about trikes.

Top Bottom