Triumph Traffic Master (Raleigh Twenty Clone).

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Nigel182

Nigel182

Guru
because of this thread i seen this at a local boot fair and have spent the weekend sniffing autosol
View attachment 343172
still needs a rear tyre and fettling but where can i get a pump small enough to fit the prongs on the rear rack?
Nice
Tyres plenty on eBay make sure you get the right ones beware BMX Tyres not all 20 inch tyres are 20inch also Sheldon Browns website is a good resource as is Raleightwenty.webs.com

OP
OP
Nigel182

Nigel182

Guru
Well finally got out sorted into a Final Setup for All Round Usage
Changed Whitewalls to Schwalbe Durano's
Got hold of a Lamp Bracket for the Front Lamp which throughs out enough light on the 4am trip to work at this time of year just need to see how long the Pair of AA's last but have a spare set in saddleback
And a Pair of El' Cheap Lidl Panniers for Load Haulage Duties and Shopping Trips.
with Hydration supplied via a Bottle Cage Bracket from Decathlon.

Good Times Roll on.

33656231632_716bda72d9_c.jpg

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Well finally got out sorted into a Final Setup for All Round Usage
Changed Whitewalls to Schwalbe Durano's
Got hold of a Lamp Bracket for the Front Lamp which throughs out enough light on the 4am trip to work at this time of year just need to see how long the Pair of AA's last but have a spare set in saddleback
And a Pair of El' Cheap Lidl Panniers for Load Haulage Duties and Shopping Trips.
with Hydration supplied via a Bottle Cage Bracket from Decathlon.

Good Times Roll on.

View attachment 345455

Looks nice that, I did consider getting those lights for mine, but I don't ride it in the dark so there's no point.

I think @Fab Foodie might be planning a ride for Twenty type bikes, so keep a look out.

Carissa

I've got this exact bike. I'm trying to do it up as was left out in the garden for few years so gone rusty and whatever else. I've attempted to derust the saddle post but with no luck. Would you know what size and how to get a replacement for it please that would be great.

Top Bottom