Trivial things that please you beyond all expectations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jameshow

Veteran
Got given a couple of selkie chicken chicks!

Could be males though!😢

colly

Re member eR
Route planning online when clicking on the route and moving maybe a mile along a perfectly straight road and clicking the next point, the software behind things decides all on its own to take a detour through a housing estate. Just like that, no reason, no purpose, illogical, totally off the wall.
I end up cursing and having to click in little jumps or changing to 'straight lines'.
:cursing::cursing:

Route planning online when clicking on the route and moving maybe a mile along a perfectly straight road and clicking the next point, the software behind things decides all on its own to take a detour through a housing estate. Just like that, no reason, no purpose, illogical, totally off the wall.
I end up cursing and having to click in little jumps or changing to 'straight lines'.
There’s a village near here where Komoot insists on doing that. No reason for it. On the way to the ice cream farm so no detours acceptable

Willd

Guru
or going round roundabouts the wrong way, even though the map has an arrow on it :rolleyes:

Mike_P

Guru
There’s a village near here where Komoot insists on doing that. No reason for it. On the way to the ice cream farm so no detours acceptable

Komoot does have a reporting function for route errors. One that was corrected was the road pass the front of Ripon Cathedral but a cycle route in Harrogate is also routed away from as a section is a private road. I have sent them a link to the local cycle map and also a photo of the private road sign stating cycling is permissive. Still not corrected.

JohnHughes307

Über Member
Komoot does have a reporting function for route errors. One that was corrected was the road pass the front of Ripon Cathedral but a cycle route in Harrogate is also routed away from as a section is a private road. I have sent them a link to the local cycle map and also a photo of the private road sign stating cycling is permissive. Still not corrected.

This is the "pleases you" thread for us light hearted people who like positive things in our lives. The "annoys you" thread for all us grumpy curmudgeons is something else 😁

It gives me great pleasure to see that this pleases you beyond all expectations. I look forward to more of your stories!

Top Bottom