Trossachs Ton 20th June - Roll Call

scook94

Veteran
Location
Stirling
Just wondered how many CCers will doing this next Sunday. To date I know of:-

Myself
Eldudino
Techmech
amir
pjgraham86
alp1950

So, anyone else?
 

pjgraham86

Über Member
Location
Glasgow
I'll be doing the TT - although only 100km not 100 miles - not quite up that yet !!

Looking forward to it.

Pete
 
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
Location
Stirling
pjgraham86 said:
I'll be doing the TT - although only 100km not 100 miles - not quite up that yet !!

Looking forward to it.

Pete
Only planning on doing the 100km myself, wasn't fit enough at the time I signed up but all the training I've been doing has helped and I think I'd be fine on the 100 miler, but I'll leave that to next year maybe.
 

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Location
Stirling
I'll be doing the 100km route at (my) pace, my folks are visiting this weekend so I want to get back home as quickly as possible! I've also not really tested myself on a sportive yet as I've ridden the other two I've done with a slower compatriot.

Steven, are you doing the 100km or 100mile?
 
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
Location
Stirling
eldudino said:
I'll be doing the 100km route at (my) pace, my folks are visiting this weekend so I want to get back home as quickly as possible! I've also not really tested myself on a sportive yet as I've ridden the other two I've done with a slower compatriot.

Steven, are you doing the 100km or 100mile?
I'm happy enough to suck your back wheel round the 100km route. :wacko: I've got the KL to do my first 100 miler...
 
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
Location
Stirling
HLaB said:
Does the 100km miss out Dukes Pass and Loch Katrine.

I still think you'd be OK on the 100miler scook.
Yup, you turn left at Aberfoyle rather than over Duke's Pass and round the Loch.

I think I'd be okay on the 100miler too. I didn't when I signed up though!
 
Have a great day, sadly I am not able to join you I will be doing some warm weather drinking training in places distant. :wacko:
 

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Location
Stirling
scook94 said:
I'm happy enough to suck your back wheel round the 100km route. :blush: I've got the KL to do my first 100 miler...
You'll be taking your bloody turn on the front too! :wacko:

I'm a bit put out that we'll miss the Dukes, oh well - can't do the 100 miler due to time constraints, we'll still have Crow Road to look forward to!
 
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
Location
Stirling
eldudino said:
You'll be taking your bloody turn on the front too! :tongue:

I'm a bit put out that we'll miss the Dukes, oh well - can't do the 100 miler due to time constraints, we'll still have Crow Road to look forward to!
Nothing stopping us from doing Dukes Pass some other time.
 

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Moderator
Location
Edinburgh
Scook94 - I think it would be very good for you to do the 100 miler.

You are well capable of doing it and it will build your confidence. It's only 160k, with not too many hills, while the KL is 170 and 2,500m+ of climbing :smile:.

Go on - amuse/surprise yourself :tongue: !
 
Top Bottom