Tuck bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

Biker man

Yes but as a mechanical engineer the way they connect together does not look robust enough for the high stress job it is doing.
Don't know about it but I know that you can't stand still in business.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

There is a point when people invent or 'improve' things that either don't need inventing or improving.
I had over ever seen one folder with 26 inch wheels so maybe they are trying to improve that I take my hat off to them for trying the country needs people like that.

classic33

Leg End Member
I had over ever seen one folder with 26 inch wheels so maybe they are trying to improve that I take my hat off to them for trying the country needs people like that.
"It is designed by British-born, Oakland, California-based engineer Alex Animashaun, who has previously worked for Jaguar Land Rover and a vehicle startup in Kenya."
Designed in Oakland

Not quite this country though.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

"It is designed by British-born, Oakland, California-based engineer Alex Animashaun, who has previously worked for Jaguar Land Rover and a vehicle startup in Kenya."
Designed in Oakland

Not quite this country though.
People who try and do something are admired in the land of the free

Kell

Veteran
On the one hand I agree that it's good to see someone try something new.

On the other - that's ridiculous.

I'm trying to work out what problems it thinks it's solving.

Clearly not size as there are loads of bikes that fold way smaller.

It's not going to be quicker to fold than almost anything I've seen yet. including any and all full size folders that I've seen.

It would have to be amazing to ride to worthy of contention. And while I've clearly not ridden it, I don't think it's going to be up there.

The Brompton has its problems but that wouldn't tempt me to even try it.

Kell

Veteran
It also actually looks really short in the cockpit.

I can think of a range of full-size folders I'd rather buy.

Tuck%20Bike%20Bridge%20Ride.webp

Top Bottom