tucking trousers into socks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
Please let me have the larger denomination currency as well please. I hate carrying too much change.

PrettyboyTim

I like the look of these bicycle clips:

windrider.jpg

But they only seem to be available in the U.S.

At the moment I have those little metal ones in flourescent yellow, but like socks I don't always find them very effective.

Plax

Guru
Abitrary said:
In the pub the other day I saw a couple of girls nudging and pointing and admiring my gritty look whilst I was getting the drinks in at the bar.

They were probably laughing at the fact an old fuddy duddy was trying to look cool. Dunno what it's like round where you are, but it is the in thing for all the chav's round here to wear tracksuit bottoms tucked into their socks, a striped t-shirt with the collar up, a baseball cap and white trainers.

Pete

I'm a 'sock' person too. I still remember bicycle clips though. That takes me back a year or two! Have we beaten them damn' Boers yet...?

Keith Oates

Janner
Out here it's not uncommon to see someone cycling with a 'plastic clothes peg' holding the outside the trousers to stop the inside flapping about on the the chain. The first time I saw it was funny but now it seems sensible as the shape at the bottom of the trousers does not get creased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longers

Legendary Member
Polo shirts innit. And they prefer black trainers round here. Not sure if they still like tucking their trackies into their Argyle socks though :smile:.

Top Bottom