Tumeric Milk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PenttitheFinn

I have tried various recipes, mixing rapeseed oil with tumeric powder, black pepper and a small amount of milk, and microwaving it, but still haven't found a mix that is anything other than acceptable. Anyone got any ideas?

Stop trying

stalagmike

Enormous member
A quick Google has turned this info up. So perhaps microwave is where you are going wrong.

"My favorite time to incorporate Turmeric Milk into my day is when I’m unwinding for the day. I’ll put on some relaxing music, cozy slippers, and simmer a pot of this on the stove, letting all the flavor of turmeric, peppercorns, cinnamon, ginger, and coconut milk or almond milk marry together beautifully. Actually, the longer you simmer this over low-medium heat, the stronger and more intense the flavor is, which I prefer. "

raleighnut

Legendary Member
A quick Google has turned this info up. So perhaps microwave is where you are going wrong.

"My favorite time to incorporate Turmeric Milk into my day is when I’m unwinding for the day. I’ll put on some relaxing music, cozy slippers, and simmer a pot of this on the stove, letting all the flavor of turmeric, peppercorns, cinnamon, ginger, and coconut milk or almond milk marry together beautifully. Actually, the longer you simmer this over low-medium heat, the stronger and more intense the flavor is, which I prefer. "
I thought it'd be using coconut milk,

OP
OP
P

PenttitheFinn

What are you trying to do?
Reduce inflammation, there is also some evidence that it reduces blood pressure amongst other things.

OP
OP
P

PenttitheFinn

Sounds good, but I am after something a little quicker to make.

Top Bottom