Tumeric Milk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
P

PenttitheFinn

Can you make a large batch and keep some in the fridge, or even freeze it?
I suspect time v good taste may a case of you can have one or the other, but not both.
I think you are probably right, I don't find the taste offensive, but was hoping to find something so good it becomes a daily treat.

stalagmike

Enormous member
Sounds good, but I am after something a little quicker to make.
Maybe try it in a slow cooker if you have one. Then you could put it on before you go out for a ride and it would be done ready when you get back. Or put it on overnight so you can neck it quick before you go out in the morning.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I presume you are not on any medication. Turmeric is definitely not recommended along with some medication for arthritis and rheumatism would probably be included. No warnings are given with turmeric but my GP warned me off it.

OP
OP
P

PenttitheFinn

I presume you are not on any medication. Turmeric is definitely not recommended along with some medication for arthritis and rheumatism would probably be included. No warnings are given with turmeric but my GP warned me off it.
No I am not taking any medication, and am not expecting this to be a wonder cure, just interested to give it a try over a few weeks.

Top Bottom