Turbo trainer kaput

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
My elite qubo has gone wrong as the resistance magnets are not moving and are stuck in a fairly easy gear, they do not move at all.
Having read up on the subject it seems to be a known fault with this trainer series and you can get unjammed by manually turning the motor arm that moves the magnet but mine is is jammed I cannot physically move it so it looks like it is toast.

It couldn't have happened at a worse time as I have already stopped club riding as I can't even afford a coffee stop ATM .
 

N0bodyOfTheGoat

Über Member
Location
Hampshire, UK
Have you tried going into Elite app and stepping through resistance levels end to end?
 

Jameshow

Guru
If it can't be fixed I'll see what my dad had?

Hehad a posh one wheel off one which cost a fair bit but I think he had an earlier wheel on one which might be around. Going down weekend after next.
 
Top Bottom