Turbo Trainer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Never thought I'd see the day TBH, but it's definitely a case of need not want :cry:

So if anyone has one gathering dust that they'd gladly swap for a few shekels then please give me a shout.

Happy to collect within a reasonable distance of Bolton, Lancashire :okay:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I know you have probably looked on fleabay but there's plenty on there atm in your area .

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Do you definitely want a turbo trainer, or would an exercise bike with a huge flywheel do? I have one of the latter surplus to requirements, having been given one of the former by a cousin of mine.

I am 6' 1" tall and had to increase the available saddle height using 2 blocks of wood to get it high enough for me. @smokeysmoo I seem to recall that you are very tall? If so, you would have to raise the saddle even further.

It is very big and heavy so you would need a dedicated space for it and a van or big car to transport it.

Available free, gratis, and for nothing! (I got my turbo trainer for nothing so I would be passing on the favour.)

If you are interested and want more information, ask away.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Not really TBH, it would just be a necessary evil.

I'm 6'5" Colin so don't know if I could make it work height wise, I'm also a bit tight for space as well, but if you get a spare minute send us a pic and I'll have a butchers :okay:
I was right - you are tall! Ah, no, it would be ridiculous for you and it does take up a lot of space. I have nearly 4 inches of wooden packing under the metalwork holding the saddle. You would have to add another 4 or 5 inches! I think the exercise bike was designed for non-cycling dwarves who like to pedal with knees very bent!

Top Bottom