Turning the corner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
I going to ramble slightly, but theres a point :laugh: A happy ending (hopefully)
It's not difficult to see there's a good percentage of members who struggle in one way or another with life.
It's also easy to become so wrapped up in your own 'difficulties' that you could be forgiven for thinking there's no end to it.

Have hope people.

I plumbed the depths a few years ago, for what seemed (and probably was)..an eternity.
I had issues in life that caused me grief..that snowballed into the depths of depression. Eventually (far far too late, stupidly) i dragged myself to the docs and got some help.
I took the tablets, and felt enormously better within weeks.

Nothings changes as far as the things that were bothering me go...so it just goes to show, in my case..you get stuck into a downward circle with your thoughts. Its not the things that are bothering you...it's thinking negatively about them that's damaging. Taking the tablets broke that vicious circle for me.

Keep your chin up...there's light around the corner. I know it's not the same for everyone....but have hope :smile:

Keith Oates

Janner
You're right gbb, there is always hope in almost any situation. Glad that you've 'turned the corner' and are enjoying life again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well said. Whatever the ladder you use to get out of the hole, there's nearly always a ladder of some sort. Sometimes it's pills, sometimes it's counselling, sometimes it's random luck.

Just focus on the next rung up, and trust that the rungs carry on to the top...

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
Ok..sorry...i may not have been clear ;).
I'm fine, i have been for some time...i'm just trying to give those hope who are struggling a bit. There is a corner, and you can get round it. I have...take heart.

Top Bottom