TV programmes you've never watched

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
G

Greedo

bhoyjim said:
Any reality shoot, any soap opera, any sci-fi Doctor Who etc, any of that American crap CSI Miami, New York, or anywhere else they care to make it, cooking shows, game shows, daytime tv, saturday tv, any thing remotely connected with politics, Lost, Heroes, Sopranos or any other big name American crap.

I'll agree with some of that list but how dare you include the Sopranos!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!

Noodley

snapper_37 said:
WTF is that all about? Total shoot.

I've never even heard of those two programmes let alone watched them! :smile::sad:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Star Trek
Dr. Who
Emmerdale
Emmerdale Farm
Jeremy KY le
Anything with antwakies
Anything with cookery
BB
Any 'reality' show
Lost
Teletubbies

Oh and I never watched an episode of The Wire or the Sopranos but now have every episode of both on DVD and I have to say that it's a close run thing which one of those just about edges ahead when up against the former greatest TV show ever aired, NYPD Blue. I'd say the Sopranos nicks it. Just.

Bayerd

Über Member
PaulB said:
Star Trek
Dr. Who
Emmerdale
Emmerdale Farm
Jeremy KY le
Anything with antwakies
Anything with cookery
BB
Any 'reality' show
Lost
Teletubbies

Oh and I never watched an episode of The Wire or the Sopranos but now have every episode of both on DVD and I have to say that it's a close run thing which one of those just about edges ahead when up against the former greatest TV show ever aired, NYPD Blue. I'd say the Sopranos nicks it. Just.

You need to get the boxed sets of The Shield, best telly ever made.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
The Office

PaulB

Legendary Member
Bayerd said:
You need to get the boxed sets of The Shield, best telly ever made.

Good shout. I've never had time to watch that but respect those who claim that's the best ever and I will invest some evenings to get in to it.

Top Bottom