TV you like but the other half doesn't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wafer

Veteran
I don't watch too much tv but apparently a lot of what I do watch is 'weird', this statement from someone who will happily sit and watch HOURS AND HOURS of Hollyoakes, made in Chelsea, real housewives of anywhere, don't tell the bride and other similar s&%#e.
The 'weird' things I like to watch include shows such as Breaking Bad or Orange is the New Black, any action film ever and most British sitcoms (she hates Father Ted and Red Dwarf?!).

Yet if I go off and do my own thing, rather than sit on the sofa with her struggling to keep quiet about how god awful everything on the TV is, I'm the one not spending enough time with her..... [/rant]

So god knows how many times we've seen various episodes of the shows we do both like, NCIS, The Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother, Family Guy and not a lot else....

Levo-Lon

Guru
We have virgin tv in 2 rooms..but we have similar tastes in tv..
i like my xbox at night as my mate and me play advanced warfare for an hr or 2 after 10pm or what ever game is the flavour

jnrmczip

The sort of tv that melts your brain while watching for example. Soaps, Jeremy kyle, any reality garbage. In all fairness I've ditched tv a lot recently as I find most of it garbage happier doing stuff with the kids or out on the bike.

Only so may times you can watch the same thing over and over.

Bianchi boy

Über Member
Wife really cannot stand F1, newsnight, Question time. And I'm not keen on films so upstairs to watch cycling on "youtude" on the other t.v (internet t.v):wahhey:

Top Bottom