TV you like but the other half doesn't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
We've got 4 Televisions, even a little 10.5 inch 'widescreen' (sic :giggle:) in the summerhouse (Its a 12/240 volt one as I'd like to go solar panel+ battery out there) so no arguments here (well at least not about the sh*t Maz watches the wonderful costume dramas Maz enjoys)

AndyRM

XOXO
I reckon we agree on about 80% of TV viewing, though we both have separate shows we like.

One we started together was Spartacus: Gods of Ludicrous Violence, Nudity and Creative Swearing. Sadly the guy who played Spartacus died after the first series and after a while MrsRM drifted away from the second. She denies it's because she doesn't fancy the new Spartacus but I know the truth...

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well I watch most of the TV and sometimes he's interested, the more factual usually, though he did watch Poldark with me. He loves lots of the music ones especially on bands from the 70's - 90's. I'm a BBC girl mostly. Occasionally he will join me to watch the end of cycling on TV. I let him watch football on his own.

matiz

Guru
I'm a soap dodger as soon as that emmerdale tune starts i'm off and stay out of the way through corrie ,eastenders,and corrie again that gives me 2 free hours tonight.

Tin Pot

Guru
I don't like TV that damages your mental health. It should be outlawed:

Don't tell the bride
Judge Wossname
Jeremy Kyle
Dinner date
Etc

Basically everything my wife watches.

pplpilot

Guru
Ill watch anything she wants in return she will watch anything id like to. Thats how a relashionship works, give and take. Although its never a major issue as we tend not to watch too much TV sooooo bloooming busy all the while.

Gasman

Old enough to know better, too old to care!
Mrs Gas will watch anything involving houses whether buying, selling, building, decorating, moving from one to another whereas one mention of Kirsty and Phil or whoever and I lose the will to live.

contadino

Veteran
Recently she's been watching Supernatural, Orange is the new black, Norrell and Strange. I don't hate any of them but I lose interest quickly nowadays and once out best to stay out.

She's the same with Vikings and Black Sails.

I really expected her to hate Halt & Catch Fire but she loved it.

Top Bottom