TW Bent Trike videos (More Now!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Falco Frank

Über Member
Well, two actually but I must apologise about the 2nd in advance!

First up a look around the Trike:

Second, lousy positioning and terrible design by JVC mean that the awful wind noise drowns out almost everything else in a short test ride...

Pleasantly pleased with the comfortable ride, must sort a catching disc out next.

Cheers - Frank

Last edited:

screenman

Legendary Member
You put that wheel on backwards^_^ or at least it is running that way.

OP
OP
Falco Frank

Falco Frank

Über Member
LoL, first attempt on this bike with the Cam and I had to mount it upside down so that will explain it! :laugh:

Audio is also slightly out of sync, good job the video quality is decent!

OP
OP
Falco Frank

Falco Frank

Über Member
There was a rear light on the bike that works with the rear guard but that LED had water ingress and gave up the ghost.

New one is a simple Aldi item, lots of flash options. Bracket comes with it and uses a plastic type hose clip but I need to add some rubber strip as the light does tend to move a little.

...nice vids, and good quality, at least compared to mine. Recently tried to make a vid on one of my usual routes, just holding the smartphone, but not too happy with all the shaking going on. I'll have another attempt using a selfie stick, might help a little. If I attach it directly to the trike somewhere, I'm worried about all the frame vibrations - but yours seems OK to me. Got to admit photography has never been my thing, so steep learning curve for me :smile:

OP
OP
Falco Frank

Falco Frank

Über Member
Can't get those videos to work

Sorry about that, they are simply loaded straight up into Youtube and shared here.

I didnt even use the full HD version on my JVC adixxion camera and yet the the 2nd Vid is 1.6GB in size just for 15mins of 'action'. Its a good cam but the wind noise is awful and spoils any motion video. I think its time to chat with JVC again! (Ideas on noise reduction very welcome as deflectors and taping over the microphone holes have both failed).

I hope its nothing to do with the 'SnoopaVision', if so, den ai feels ya pain, 'bro!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Falco Frank

Falco Frank

Über Member
Hi Steve, yes, I will try that on a future ride but I hoped with the camera being closer to me that it would pick up my 'commentary' however, i realise its useless for that unless I put the cam in a case OR....

Put a fairing on the front....

Sailorsi

Recumbents - Exercise whilst lying down
Nice vids, I keep meaning to do some filming myself, just never seem to get around to it. I found youtube vids really helpful when I was on the hunt for a new bike, keep us posted with a review when you have had gotten some miles in. Thanks Frank :cheers:

Top Bottom