TW Bent Trike videos (More Now!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Falco Frank

Falco Frank

Veteran
I really wish I'd gone with a Go-Pro now but if its of interest, here is the choice I made with some graphic reasons:

img_top_proof.jpg

and the Camera website:

http://adixxion.jvc.com/

OP
OP
Falco Frank

Falco Frank

Veteran
Goodness my lack of fitness is shocking!

Tried to push a little harder on the same short route as last time and you will be able to hear how out of breath I get...

But, positives - RH disc brake is super after a fettle but now shows up the LHS that is squealing, mirror works well and even better:

Wind noise is almost cured after much reading and the use of a Microphone windshield from Maplins - best £5 I ever spent from there.

So Ladies and Gents, tip that seat backwards and pedal along for a quick trip to the seaside :biggrin:

Last edited:
Not being picky or critical, but I am not happy with your tyre!

There seems to be a sight bulge and some "material" on the inner side and I cannot get a clear view on the video, but is there a split or worn area?

OP
OP
Falco Frank

Falco Frank

Veteran
Thank you for your concern. I think you might be right, not noticed it before but something seems wrong in the video.

Will look into it tonight.

On a nicer note, the lovely little girl at the top of the hill 'you're doing a good job there!'

Best thing Ive been told in ages.

OP
OP
Falco Frank

Falco Frank

Veteran
Thanks Charlie, I recently did just that.

I was recommended to buy and fit the foam head for a microphone, works ok for pedal bike speed but not at motorbike speed!

OP
OP
Falco Frank

Falco Frank

Veteran
Well, the foam was working but there is FAR TOO MUCH bike noise being captured by having the cam on the front boom.

Time for a rethink...

Can you see the 'Black Cat' ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sailorsi

Recumbents - Exercise whilst lying down
Well, the foam was working but there is FAR TOO MUCH bike noise being captured by having the cam on the front boom.

Time for a rethink...

Can you see the 'Black Cat' ? :rolleyes:

Good footage, nothing like getting out and about. I didn't notice any noise just sounds like my knees. Sure its not your teeth rattling? :bravo:

Top Bottom