Tweeks Cycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
I saw the ads on CC so checked them out - they are actualy quite cheap and free delivery on everything.

Are they any good? And, becasue they have their ads on CC does that mean Admin/Shaun has checked them out to make sure they are a decent company before allowing them on CC?

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
I doubt the appearance of an advert on CC is in any way an endorsement or some sort of guarantee of quality.

I believe that CC is run on an amateur basis by one man with a full time job so doubt he has the time, or the resources, to vet advertisers.

Doing so could also imply liability in the event of a dispute, which I doubt he'd want to assume.

If in doubt: "caveat emptor".

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Nice local company for me and have used them several times.
Their web prices are cheaper than in-store but will price match if you ask:thumbsup:

just resurrecting this to ask if anyone has ordered a bike from Tweeks which shows as a 10 day delivery and if so was it? Very good deal on a Genesis Core 100/120 which I'm interested in but there's some negative stuff on the web and Evans don't price match against them as they don't hold stock?

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
The wife has just ordered a Ridgeback Meteor from them, due for delivery on Monday. Will report back.

The wife has just ordered a Ridgeback Meteor from them, due for delivery on Monday. Will report back.
What happened Dave? I've changed my mind on the Genesis after handling one in the flesh but I'm still curious.

The other thing I'm curious about is just how many bike companies online operate out of that Wrexham estate, very curious.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Bike arrived yesterday via Parcelforce, delivery took slightly longer than we had anticipated, but it was well packed and in perfect condition.

The Mrs hasn't actually tried it out yet. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom