twin CREE Q5 torches c/w handlebar mounts, 18650 batteries and charger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Scilly Suffolk

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Bit of an over-reaction don't you think? It was a perfectly reasonable question.

Instead of posturing, why not just delete your own posts?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Scilly, I'm really not one to posture. I was simply answering your question as to why I had posted in this thread when I had bought from Amazon, and not from Torchy. I then did something that many people on here do, which is to ask moderators to delete posts. I've deleted them anyway, I was simply trying to add to the discussion, without (as mentioned in one of the deleted posts) realising that this was the review part of the forum (I was using my phone).

I bought the Cree lights partly because of your review... and I'm very happy with them, (it's just the brackets weren't up to much) and so I thank you for the recommendation. I hope we can have some fruitful exchanges elsewhere on the forum.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I can't remember where I learned of Torchy The Battery Boy, but I'm glad I did:
Possibly from me. I have the same set and probably did post a pic somewhere. Brilliant set of lights but yet to be used in proper darkness (oooh soon)

I did have an issue with the mounts though. My Spesh has fatbars so the included nut/bolt weren't long enough.

I think I ended up with M6x50 in them,got from work so no cost or hassle. Other than that the use they've had has been impressive.

Top Bottom