Two Wheels Good

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I nearly posted that the other day, went for this one instead as it better fitted the 'some people can't ride' theme of my post,

View: https://youtu.be/HkuK5IcEDDI

the motorcyclist in front certainly can't corner very well.

D

Deleted member 26715

I nearly posted that the other day, went for this one instead as it better fitted the 'some people can't ride' theme of my post,
the motorcyclist in front certainly can't corner very well.
I've ridden with 'that' guy, not that actual one, but he was as bad,

raleighnut

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5359341, member: 9609"]he seemed utterly clueless, road position couldn't be worse then he nearly takes the cyclist down with his crap riding

wheres the other thread ?[/QUOTE]
I can't remember, it was a post someone made about descending fast that got my reply.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I once found myself in a peloton of about 50 huge motorbikes in South Africa, I cruised along in a stationary pool of hot air that smelled of oil and exhaust fumes feeling a bit under-dressed compared to all the bikers.

I thought it was memories of the shop???
(both scanned)

I bought 2 Marin MTBs from there ('89 Bear Valley, & a '89 Pine Mountain), and a 1990 Orbit America

My 'Pine' in front of it, & me at 'The Plough' (Warmfield) circa 1990

1990s. Two Wheels Good.jpg
1990s. Richard. TWG.jpg

I once found myself in a peloton of about 50 huge motorbikes in South Africa, I cruised along in a stationary pool of hot air that smelled of oil and exhaust fumes feeling a bit under-dressed compared to all the bikers.
I call at http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/index.asp if I'm out that way, & on dry weekends/bank holidays, there can be 500 (or so) bikes there, with plenty entering/leaving

Plus, as a few of the local area riders know, there's a hell of a lot treat the area as an 'open road' TT circuit
Piles of plastic (fairings), & sadly flowers, decorate many corners
Rides. Squires 2. 3.jpg Rides. Squires 2. 2.jpg

At other times, I've often been the only 2-wheeler there (wet winter weekdays)
All 'fair weather bikers'^_^

Rides. Squires 1. 2.jpg Road-Trip. 7.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

Plus, as a few of the local area riders know, there's a hell of a lot treat the area as an 'open road' TT circuit
Piles of plastic (fairings), & sadly flowers, decorate many corners

At other times, I've often been the only 2-wheeler there (wet winter weekdays)
All 'fair weather bikers'^_^
Sadly how good they think they are is not matched by how good they actually are, time & a place for everything at times I have done silly speeds on the bikes, but I tended to keep most of it for trackdays.

Top Bottom