Tyre Suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
The poster right above mine?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Vittoia Open Pave are my new best winter friends.
Fast, grippy and so far pretty tough.
Like pro Race 4 for the winter ... but better!
I'm now thinking to put a pair on my summer bike when the PR4s wear out this spring.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm now thinking to put a pair on my summer bike when the PR4s wear out this spring.

They still going well then...*interested*

If you had a set of tyres last 14yrs you ain't doing much riding! In fact surprised the rubber never perished ffs!
Yeah, it didn't get used at all for a number of those years. Other years I would have averaged maybe 500 miles. In the last few months I've done about 1,500 miles on them and they're still not giving up. I thought it was normal for bike tyres to last for years...clearly I have a lot to learn. Finding out I'll likely be needing new tyres at least once a year from now on is not good news!

Been looking at these as well to replace my Conti gp's (which have been ace to be honest) for a change,

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Been looking at these as well to replace my Conti gp's (which have been ace to be honest) for a change,
I'm running the 27c on my winter bike and will go for the 24c for my summer bike when the PR4 wear out.
There's a good review on Road cc in their winter tyre roundup.
FF

Top Bottom