Tyre width and loose rock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
lulubel

lulubel

Über Member
I can do rude, no problems, but I certainly have'nt here. ^_^

I don't think anyone's accusing you of being rude.

I really enjoy reading your posts because it's nice hearing the experiences and views of someone else who's new to MTBing, but coming at it from a totally different angle.

billflat12

Veteran
some people could take a lesson from the weather, It pays no attention to criticism​

Motozulu

Über Member
Hey Lulubel - my sentiments exactly.
I was a bit gutted to think you had left the forum due to my, or others, (often alcoholic :laugh: ) ramblings and I am glad you are back. As you say we are both new to this and I've found your posts about the conditions you have to ride in fascinating.

Please never stop posting and please, please never stop posting due to my low IQ'd oafery. :smile:

OP
OP
lulubel

lulubel

Über Member
The bike is on its way! It was shipped late yesterday afternoon, and left Germany around 2am.

The bad news is that DHL are handing it over to the Spanish postal service for delivery, so it could spend the next few weeks travelling round the country several times before finally being delivered to the wrong address!

billflat12

Veteran
ok. have more​
1.Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.​
2.Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long​

Motozulu

Über Member
Glad the bike is (sort of) on the way Lulubel - look forward to your reviews.

Cubist

Still wavin'
The bike is on its way! It was shipped late yesterday afternoon, and left Germany around 2am.

The bad news is that DHL are handing it over to the Spanish postal service for delivery, so it could spend the next few weeks travelling round the country several times before finally being delivered to the wrong address!

:wahhey:

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot

Is it here yet, is it here yet :hyper:

Dan151

I have 2.2 continental mountain kings and they work well on loose stuff. Hamsterley has a bit of loose rock and they seem to handle it well. i have lost the front though once or twice but that was me not positioned right on the bike. Weight distribution is a big factor on grip too

Top Bottom