Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Veteran
OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Veteran
Only managed one ride on the Pirelli's but they are nice, so smooth these things roll so easy it's fantastic.

I didn't push the speed too much as it was first time in the saddle for a while and the roads are shocking, but I'm hoping to do a much longer ride over the weekend in better light.

So far very happy.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just be careful on new tyres for a while. They can be surprisingly slippery in the damp due to the waxy mold release agents used during manufacture and you wouldn't be the first person to be unexpectedly and unceremoniously dumped on the tarmac as a result :blush:
Get a couple of rides on them to allow the rubber to wear in before putting your full trust in them.

OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Veteran
Just be careful on new tyres for a while. They can be surprisingly slippery in the damp due to the waxy mold release agents used during manufacture and you wouldn't be the first person to be unexpectedly and unceremoniously dumped on the tarmac as a result :blush:
Get a couple of rides on them to allow the rubber to wear in before putting your full trust in them.

Will do, I'm always cautious with new tyres but I never knew what you just said, I will get some decent milage ride on them before I push myself, at the moment I'm just enjoying the fact I have time to get back in the saddle, this morning I just trundled along and enjoyed being out.

Top Bottom