UCI and Paul Kimmage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
How long until Millar gets hauled up too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/mobile/cycling/19686432

lukesdad

Not being familiar with the Swiss legal system. How does this work does Kimmage have to prove the allegation or the UCI dissprove it ?

Not being familiar with the Swiss legal system. How does this work does Kimmage have to prove the allegation or the UCI dissprove it ?

Kimmage has made the allegations. UCI is saying they are false. But primarily it is for Kimmage to show his allegations are true although one can expect UCI to be required to produce evidence to demonstrate they are not true. The fact he's had to be subpoenaed to appear will not help his case with the Court though.

thom

____
So Tyler Hamilton has decided to auction the entirety of his cycling memorabilia online and donate the proceeds to the Paul Kimmage defence fund !

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I can't help wondering if this case won't make it to court given that the USADA evidence will be in the public domain by then and the UCI may have been shown to be corrupt anyway.

thom

____
I can't help wondering if this case won't make it to court given that the USADA evidence will be in the public domain by then and the UCI may have been shown to be corrupt anyway.
Yeah, I think the UCI are to get the evidence soon and it will become public by the end of the year.
In the L'Equipe interview, Tygaart is super confident about the case, saying the effect on LA's reputation will be 30 times more destructive than what has been seen so far. You kind of think their allegations against the UCI are going to be backed up well too and Kimmage will be able to use that in his defence.

Top Bottom