UCI Road World Championships Bergen 2017 **No Spoilers Now**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
brommers

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Men's TT and RR odds

Elite men’s time trial odds (winner – William Hill)
Tom Dumoulin 8/13
Rohan Dennis 10/3
Chris Froome 11/2
Michal Kwiatkowski 12/1
Primoz Roglic 12/1
Maciej Bodnar 22/1
Tony Martin 25/1
Victor Campenaerts 25/1
Vasil Kiryienka 28/1
Wilco Kelderman 28/1

Elite men’s road race odds (winner – William Hill)
Peter Sagan 11/4
Edvald Boasson Hagen 7/1
Michal Kwiatkowski 7/1
Fernando Gaviria 10/1
Greg Van Avermaet 10/1
Michael Matthews 15/1
Alexander Kristoff 20/1
Elia Viviani 20/1
Julian ALaphilippe 22/1
Matteo Trentin 22/1

Read more at http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/r...urites-for-the-win-351420#Zav6q0UPCMjO8KIo.99

Picture this: the 1-2-3 in the men's ITT Stefan Kung, Chris Froome and Odd Christian Eiking and the music ringing out when they step on the podium, ''everybody was Kung Froome Eiking, those kicks were .......''

And I haven't even been drinking! :cheers:
If that's your own lunacy, I shall award you 100 points in ProPunditry.

If I find out that you have nicked it from somewhere/one else, you are for the chop...
carl-douglas_1881115c.jpg

Buddfox

Veteran
Picture this: the 1-2-3 in the men's ITT Stefan Kung, Chris Froome and Odd Christian Eiking and the music ringing out when they step on the podium, ''everybody was Kung Froome Eiking, those kicks were .......''

That's pretty good...

Adam4868

Guru

I've got yer coat....

That final climb looks too steep for a heavy rouleur like Martin. It's hard to know how Froomey's legs will be after the Vuelta. Can see him being in imperious form or looking thoroughly worn out. I would make Dumoulin favourite - he's done nothing but prepare for this since the Giro - and probably put Froome at joint second with Rohan Dennis.

Thoughts?

OP
OP
brommers

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Froome has two Olympic Bronze medals. People tend to forget London, particularly I suppose, because it was won by Bradley Wiggins. I don't think that Froome has entered this just to go along for the ride - his form will be tested in the TTT.

Last edited:
Oh yeah so he has. I'll change that. Thanks for the correction, brommers..
Hope Froome can do it, as it would diversify his palmares a bit.. stop people from saying he was 'just a grand tour rider'.

Top Bottom