UFC 187 any comments?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
I googled it and it's a mixed martial arts fight and one of the protagonists got stripped of his title for running a red light whilst smoking something he shouldn't and hitting a pregnant woman in a car and breaking a bone of hers which took it from a misdemeanour to a felony which meant longer in jail so he jumped bail and....that's as far as I got so far...

A fighter hit a pregnant woman?

Wow thanks must Be a slow night.

Not sure what that means, I was just guessing that it's some event connected with a championship fight event.

Surely you can't be too surprised that few people know what you are on about.

I initially thought it might have been a thread about a German U-boat which had just been discovered.

A fighter hit a pregnant woman?
In a car, when he ran the red light.

And Chris Weidman is, well, quite tough and a Christian who lost his house in Hurricane Sandy. I mean the OP was short but dense on info, it's taking a while to get through it.

OP
OP
TheBobidentity

TheBobidentity

My speed is deceptive I'm slower than I look
I googled it and it's a mixed martial arts fight and one of the protagonists got stripped of his title for running a red light whilst smoking something he shouldn't and hitting a pregnant woman in a car and breaking a bone of hers which took it from a misdemeanour to a felony which meant longer in jail so he jumped bail and....that's as far as I got so far...
Well done thanks btw I think

OP
OP
TheBobidentity

TheBobidentity

Universal Fighting Championship?

The cage stuff with no rules?
There are rules but it's in a cage

Tin Pot

Guru
Well a guy who runs a redlight in a car, or bike, deserves prison time imo, especially when someone gets injured.

OP
OP
TheBobidentity

TheBobidentity

Ah right, a pagger.All clear now.
Good
Well a guy who runs a redlight in a car, or bike, deserves prison time imo, especially when someone gets injured.
Absolutely but he isn't in the event I'm talking about
Not sure what that means, I was just guessing that it's some event connected with a championship fight event.

Surely you can't be too surprised that few people know what you are on about.

I initially thought it might have been a thread about a German U-boat which had just been discovered.
Didn't think everyone would but there have been posts on before about ufc
Didn't expect the reaction it got
Quite surprised to be honest

One of the guys I used to ride with did a bit of cage fighting and I asked him how it compared to track sprinting (he was a Commonwealth Games track team member) and he replied "Well, I'm still going into the cage..."

OP
OP
TheBobidentity

TheBobidentity

One of the guys I used to ride with did a bit of cage fighting and I asked him how it compared to track sprinting (he was a Commonwealth Games track team member) and he replied "Well, I'm still going into the cage..."
So?

Top Bottom