Ultegra 6800 chain + cassette

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
huwsparky

huwsparky

Über Member
Arrogance eh.. ok - here's something. Your strava 'trophies' mean nothing. Real ones are so much nicer. Pin a number on your back and find out for yourself - if you have the bottle.

Me n Jowwy have our differences, but I respect him because he puts his money where his mouth is at the end of the day. With all this calling people out and asking for their strave profiles - it doesn't sound like you do.

I don't have any strava trophies.

I don't really have a clue what the second bit of your reply is about but I'd be willing to guess you have your differences with a few people in life.

Citius

Here ya go big man: all the info you need to prove yourself. Good luck. I've taken the liberty of assuming you'll be in the 4th cat event. http://www.abercyclefest.com/cat-4-men-e123-women

OP
OP
huwsparky

huwsparky

Über Member
Never thought that racing would be so accessible, I did enjoy my first sportive last week but this would be a lot more of a buzz!

Citius

Never thought that racing would be so accessible, I did enjoy my first sportive last week but this would be a lot more of a buzz!

If I can get another convert from sportives to racing, then this thread will have been worthwhile. Genuinely, I hope you do it.

OP
OP
huwsparky

huwsparky

Über Member
I can't imagine me being any good though! I did enjoy doing the sportive for what it was but it just didn't feel as competitive as I thought it would be. It was a bit of a surprise seeing as many people pushing their bikes up the Preseli mountain!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I've got 2 good wheel sets. One with an 11-25, one with an 11-28. I swap them over depending on the hilly-ness of the route.
A 12-28 is better than a 11-28 ^_^, less of a jump at the big end of the cassette.

A 12-28 is better than a 11-28 ^_^, less of a jump at the big end of the cassette.

That's true, the (now sold on) Bianchi came with a 12-28. Although it was a Campy, not a Shimano, but yes, you're correct, there is a noticeable difference in the jump at that end of the cassette.

Top Bottom